Our signature cleanser, the Fruit Enzyme Cleanser combines powerful Papaya Enzymes for deep cleansing and Salicylic Acid for mild exfoliation of dead cells that can cause clogged pores and a dull complexion.
Versatile, highly effective formula rinses clean, and is ideal for both acne and aging skin regimens. Also functions as an excellent body cleanser.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. View our Return Policy.
- Ingredient List
- Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA
- Skin Types
Look & Feel Your Best
We hope our products encourage you to start your own rituals and to take a moment to slow-down and relax. All of our products will respect your skin's natural qualities while keeping it healthy and balanced.
- itrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Salicylic Acid 0.4%
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
Love this cleanser. My daughter has been using it for long time and I ordered one for myself couple of weeks ago and very happy that I did
Fruit Enzyme Cleanser
Me and my husband both love the cleanser.
It’s great for keeping my facial skin looking clean and healthy.
I have oily, super sensitive skin and every cleanser I’ve tried leaves my face super dry. This is the first cleanser that leaves my skin clean (& super soft) without drying it out. It’s the perfect step 1 of ur skincare routine and I def recommend if you’re using acne products and have sensitive skin!