This Mother's Day, treat the special women in your life! Whether it's your own mom, a sister enjoying her first year as a new mama, a beloved aunt, or your bestie basking in the mom-glow, they all deserve something special this Mother's Day. Give them the greatest gift we can think of: superb skincare!
Don't worry about overthinking - we’re making it easy for you! RAOOF MD has the gifts you need to pamper your favorite moms. Read below to find out which medical grade skincare products you should gift to the moms in your life.
Best Gift for the New Mom: Recovery Cream
Sleep deprivation and a whole new set of stressors, like hormones and breastfeeding, can do a number on your skin, no matter how many baby kisses you get. "When you're exhausted trying to feed your newborn, possibly care for another child, and find some quality time for yourself, there's no question your skin is going to experience some challenges. Inadequate sleep raises cortisol levels which trigger an inflammatory hormone. This hormone breaks down the proteins that keep your skin smooth and glowing!" says Dr Raoof, our Co-founder and visionary. "Inflammation can also make your skin more acne-prone." To combat the protein breakdown and avoid acne breakouts, you need an effective skin care routine. A daily application of our simple-to-use RAOOF MD Recovery Cream is the way to go. Postpartum hormones can take a toll on your skin. Help a new mom get back her glow by getting her the gift of radiant skin.
Why the New Mom Will Love ItRecovery Cream is a RAOOF MD best-seller for a reason: It delivers visible results!
- The 100% vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologist-formulated cream contains no hormones or harmful toxins, making it perfect for the health of both mom and baby.
- Contains a blend of active ingredients to reduce sensitivity in the skin, increase moisture levels and protect against environmental damage.
- The serum is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and regulate the enzymes to soothe your skin.
- Oil-free formula makes it ideal for the postpartum mother.
Shop: RAOOF MD - Recovery Cream
Best Gift for the Working Mom: NeutralEyes Eye Complex
Between running a business, meeting that deadline, and caring for your babies, applying eye cream might not be your top priority, but bear with us. "when you don't get enough sleep, your blood vessels dilate, causing the dark circles and puffiness below the eyes." Said Rebecca Raoof NP, our Co-Founder, working mama, and Instagram skin experts (@the.derms.daughter). "Just a pea-size of this peptide-packed NeutralEyes Eye Complex — which also features Caffeine to reduce puffiness — swiped under your eyes will treat those annoying dark circles brought on by sleepless nights being a working mom."
Why the Working Mom Will Love ItJust like the working mom, this cream does it all! The peptide-rich formula firms, tightens, and brightens the skin.
- Reduces dark circles, puffiness, and inflammation.
- 45% reduction in the formation of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area through stimulation of extracellular matrix molecules.
- Derived from natural ingredients, this cream does not contain any harmful toxins and was not tested on any animals.
- Powerful peptides and vitamins promote collagen growth, strengthen capillaries and stimulate circulation.
- Includes natural ingredients such as Sunflower Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Avocado Oil.
Best Gift for the Carpool Mom: HA Physical Tint BB Cream SPF 44
You know this mom - she's the one you can trust to show up on time, load up the car and move on to the next location, kids-in-toe. This is the mom that's at risk of the infamous "Truck Driver Face" and is in critical need of a reliable sunscreen. "This type of skin damage is typically limited to the driver's left side window as it's more exposed to the sun's harsh rays" Explains Dr Raoof. "the condition is more accurately referred to as unilateral dermatoheliosis, but in any case can accelerate aging, sun-damage, and potentially lead to skin cancer in the long-term." Yikes. You can see why it's incredibly important to have a powerful SPF! Our HA Physical Tint BB Cream SPF 44 is the perfect match for mom-on-the-go. It's a water-resistent moisturizing sunscreen with a slight tint that you can wear alone or under your makeup.
Why the Carpool Mom Will Love ItHA Physical BB Cream SPF 44 is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedures skin. Mom can now book her facial before jumping back on the road!
- 100% physical sunscreen with active ingredients combined with a moisturizing base and sheer, universal tint.
- Light enough to wear alone or under makeup.
- Water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes)
- 100% Vegan, cruelty-free, no harmful toxins, and formulated by dermatologists.
Introduce the Mom in Your Life to Our Family of Skin Experts
This Mother’s Day, introduce the moms in your life to our family of dermatology experts by gifting them a RAOOF MD product. No matter if you gift a single item or a complete skincare routine, you’ll help mom take her first steps in the skincare journey!
Leave a comment